Ford W. Bell
“This was the most productive board retreat of my tenure and I credit Marc’s ability to be flexible and to roll with changes along the way with that success."
- Ford W. Bell, President, American Alliance of Museums
"Marc led a strategic capacity building process that balanced artistic priorities and financial realities. He also infused a bit of hope into it all, which is something I needed.”
- Jo Kreiter, Artistic Director, Flyaway Productions
"Marc has been an invaluable thought partner in the evolution of our program, designing strategy and working closely with our grantees. It is a great pleasure to work with someone whose values and intellect align to effect meaningful and positive change for his clients."
- Shelley Trott, Director of Arts Strategy & Ventures, Kenneth Rainin Foundation
"We had had a few previous trainings for our Board, but no one broke through like Marc. In a few hours, everyone had new tools for making direct asks and was inspired to go out and practice."
-Wendy Rein, Co-Artistic Director, RAWdance
"Marc is a master facilitator. He has a knack for sticking to the agenda but making everyone feel they have had their say.”
- Anita Engles, Executive Director, American Bookbinders Museum
"We engaged Vogl Consulting to help us explore the opportunity of a new academic offering. Their resulting report was thorough, polished, responsive to our needs and, best of all, actionable."
- Anne Bergeron, Managing Director, Brown Arts Initiative at Brown University
"Megara is the calm, cool and steady presence in the storminess of event coordination. She is a superb communicator, always keeping the client in the loop, but not over burdening with details. Megara is a delight to work with, an opinion confirmed by all the vendors who interfaced with her on all logistics. She steered the ship on course for the entire duration of planning through the end of the event. And she was the one I wanted to have a celebratory cocktail with afterwards. I cannot praise her enough.”
- Rachelle Axel, Director of Public and Private Partnerships, San Francisco Arts Commission
“As the leader of a nonprofit arts organization, I encounter challenging staff changes, financial issues and Board transitions regularly, working with Marc has been professionally and personally transformative for me.”
- Lisa Steindler, Executive Artistic Director, Z Space
“Marc worked with us on a monumental task, to delineate a strategy to purchase a building. We were extremely impressed with his extensive preparation and ability to facilitate a process where he had us all thinking for ourselves.”
- Judy Margles, Director, Oregon Jewish Museum & Center for Holocaust Education
“Marc brings an incredible knowledge of the field from every perspective, which means he speaks the language of everyone in the room and can act as translator as well as facilitator, mediator, consultant and friend.”
- Margot Melcon, Program Executive, Promoting Culture, Zellerbach Family Foundation
"Megara is highly organized, fun, intelligent, detail-oriented event-partner. She was part of the team from the very first meeting, and she understood our needs even better than we did ourselves. Megara is excellent at anticipating issues and mitigating them diplomatically and efficiently."
- Catherine Morris, American Academy of Ophthalmology